Monday, August 15, 2011

artsnow vs zazzle


So i decided to save a few bucks and bought some greeting cards that I created on artsnow.  I thought, "what the heck, much cheaper and I'm sure there pretty much the same thing".  I figured I could sell them on my crafts site.

Boy was I wrong.  The color stinks, the paper stinks.  Compared to the zazzle cards, there is no comparison.  I will not be selling them, maybe Ill use them for a 'thank you' note, but other then that, they were pretty much trashed.  My printer could of actually done a better job, at least the colors would of been closer (I tried)

At least I didnt spend a lot, but I wont be buying my cards at artsnow.

So, just a heads up when people think that at least the cards are too much money, as the old saying goes, 'you get what you pay for'

No comments:

Post a Comment