Friday, August 12, 2011

wow, a whole buck twenty

 So as most know, I started on ebay.  Ive been listing my products and selling quite a few of them.

So im buying boxes, bubble wrap, tape, and driving to the post office and shipping away.

Well, I decided to sit down and do the math to try to figure out with the fees of ebay, the fees from paypal, the fees for shipping and the shipping supplies.

Guess what folks, I made $1.20...lol.

I almost fell off my chair laughing.  I am too nervous to figure out how much the gas was to go to the post office quite a few times because I know my 1.20 will slowly disappear.

So, know what?

I am amazed that some people sell stuff for .99, how in the world do they make any money.

So, I think I have to higher my prices.  Which stinks but I refuse to do all that work for a mere 1.20.

 








 




To Purchase, click here

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFly and make money for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete